Wednesday 29th July, 10:00
IP packet behaviour analytics is an essential real-time need when dealing with the modern infrastructures capable of transporting uncompressed ST 2110 video and audio.
With a Production environment dominated by operations personnel and non-movable deadlines, enabling the total understanding of advanced connectivity is crucial for OPEX and CAPEX.
Join us with ours partners from Bridge Technologies as we explore the benefits and challenges as the Broadcast industries migrate to an IP world.
Attendees will see:
• How uncompressed Media over IP is now feasible
• Industry standards: ST 2110, ST 2022-6/7 & NMOS
• Remote IP Production capabilities explained
• How to enable production teams to continuously survey all layers of media
transportation on an IP network
• An in-depth look at IP packet behaviour, PTP ST 2059-2 timing and redundancy
• Remote HTML5 based Instrument & Expert Views.
Webinar Speaker: Simen K. Frostad, Chairman, Bridge Technologies
Simen co-founded Bridge Technologies in 2004 with the goal of creating solutions that would simplify the transition to IP.
Prior to Bridge, Simen developed the first nonlinear sports editing facility during the 1994 Winter Olympics; built the first multi-camera hard disk recording system for episodic drama production in 1998; and created the world’s first IP/MPLS contribution network for Scandinavian sports coverage.