The Deviser S7000 Series is a tough & versatile TV & Satellite Analyser that brings productivity and cost-effectiveness to a whole new level.
With a frequency range of 52150MHz for TV & Broadcasting signals and 950-2150 MHz for Satellite IF signals, the Deviser S7000 enables extremely fast diagnostics and fault isolation during the design, validation and deployment of Analogue TV, Digital CATV and Satellite TV equipment and systems.
Key benefits include:
- All standards in one solution: QAM (J.83A/B/C), 8VSB, DVB-T/H/T2, DVB-S/S2
- Digital/Analogue TV and Satellite TV analysis
- MPEG2 Transport stream analyser and monitoring via TS-ASI input & RF input
- Fast spectrum analysis with 5 ~ 2150 MHz frequency span
- DSP Technology to support multiple video encoding methods: MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and H.264 for 1080i, 720p and 576i, supports PAL/NTSC/SECAM colour system
- Supports SD & HD Video formats
- DVB-CI module (Conditional Access) for encrypted channels
- TS-ASI input and output
- IPTV analysis option
- GPS option
- LAN and USB interface
- Easy to use
- W245×H194×L105 and low in weight.
- Working time > 5 hours (battery).
A highly versatile hand-held unit, the S7000 is a TV Analyser (DVB-C/T/H/T2/S/S2), Video decoder (MPEG2/4/H.264,SD/HD) and TS (Traffic Stream) Analyser in one unit, making it a true favourite with Field Engineers, whilst the cost-effective price-point makes it very popular with the purchasing department at the same time.