Only available in the UK from Phoenix Datacom, the Deviser DS2800 TV Spectrum Analyser is a cost-effective, all-in-one tool for performing installation, verification and maintenance of the cable network.
Unique features, such as persistence testing and EVS analysis enable technicians to quickly detect and isolate previously invisible impairments.
The Deviser DS2800 reduces operational expenses by ensuring a proper installation on the first visit and therefore reducing time spent during service calls.
Key benefits include:
- An all-in-one tool for installation, verification & maintenance of cable networks
- Persistence testing finding hidden transient noise under the return path signal
- Detection interference from LTE with EVS masks
- Viewing both the QAM and spectrum analysis simultaneously, eliminating the need to switch between screens to obtain the overall signal statistics
- Running in-service CTB, CSO and C/N tests with gated measurements
- Future-proofed spectrum analyser that covers up to 210 MHz for upstream
- Quickly identify linear distortion impairments with equaliser, frequency response and group delay measurements
- Automated FCC proof-of-performance test
- Long battery life of 8 hours enables all day testing.
Key features include:
- Fast spectrum analysis with 80 dB dynamic range
- QAM/Digital TV analysis
- Integrated DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem
- Ultra-fast QAM signal lock
- Gated measurements
- Equaliser, frequency response and group delay
- FCC Analog/Digital Proof-of-Performance automated tests
- Transport stream (TS)/MPEG analysis in PID with TR-101 290 MPEG monitoring
- Persistence testing
- In-Service error vector spectrum (EVS) testing
- Simultaneous display of QAM and spectrum analysis
- Integrated return path sweep
- Upstream signal generator
- WiFi Analysis
- IP Test.