The Arista 7150 Series is a leading ultra-low latency 1RU platform providing a unique combination of performance, advanced features and a balanced set of resources for low-latency financial markets, HPC clusters and virtualised data centres.
Key benefits include:
- First SDN Switch architected for leading-edge applications including Big Data, Cloud Networks, Financial Trading, HPC and Web 2.0 environments
- Industry leading accurate and predictable performance in a range of densities (deterministic high performance, lowest latency and jitter for all traffic)
- Unprecedented balanced resources and deployment flexibility for “Any Application” suitability
- First network–wide virtualisation platform for next generation cloud bursting support with wire speed VXLAN hardware-based Tunnel Endpoint termination
- First platform to support sub-microsecond Network Address Translation (NAT)
- First deterministic latency and high-performance 10GbE/ 40GbE switch and IEEE 1588 Platform
- First integrated switch for precision data analysis and capture (DANZ) – redefining instrumentation, automation and analysis of high-end infrastructure.
Simplify your Tap Aggregation needs with Arista DANZ
Arista Data ANalyZer (DANZ) is an integrated feature set of Arista’s Extensible Operating System. DANZ provides a solution to monitoring and visibility challenges at 10/40Gbps and higher with unmatched price-performance and precision.
Key benefits include:
- Aggregate, replicate and capture traffic for processing without affecting production
- Apply advanced filtering and precision time stamping at wire rate in hardware
- Monitor, capture and correlate congestion and microburst events in real time
- Deliver application layer feedback directly to applications and tools
- Integrate with any standard 3rd party API and Application/Network management tools
- Achieve all of these features in Arista’s full featured switches without additional equipment.
Arista DANZ framework
Organisations needing to perform critical analytical and monitoring functions with increasingly higher data volumes and higher network bandwidths can maintain security, compliance and reporting for all traffic without the addition of proprietary out-of-band monitoring infrastructure or backhaul networks.
Troubleshooting applications and performance problems, performing traffic interception when required (such as for Lawful Intercept or compliance), and managing overall customer satisfaction and response times can be accomplished cost-effectively with limited new investment and using existing tools.