- Test Automation for the masses
If you have previously considered a Lab Automation Switch but the large size or high port count have been a barrier to entry, our compact 4RU Lepton ColdFusion Switch is definitely for you!
- LDC invests in network performance and security specialist Phoenix Datacom
The partnership with LDC will support the existing management team – led by Managing Director, John Carson - to expand Phoenix Datacom’s suite of hardware and software products and related services to help its enterprise customers further enhance their cyber-security. LDC’s backing will also help the team to explore complementary acquisitions.
- Up to 65% off Breach & Attack Simulation
Managing cyber risk is hard; so many alerts, tools and an ever-growing threat landscape make it easy for misconfigurations and environment drift to increase your attack surface.
And that is why, until 30th April, we are offering up to 65% off Keysight’s breach and attack simulation (BAS) platform, Threat Simulator.
- Extending data security to address cloud migration and remote workforce growth
Join Phoenix Datacom and CipherCloud for a live webinar discussion to learn how companies are addressing their evolving cloud security and remote workforce challenges.
- WEBINAR: Addressing the new homeworking threat landscape
Homeworking presents a changing threat landscape as well as exacerbating some existing threats. Join us with FireEye as we explore these threats and how to address them.
- Phoenix Datacom and Toyo Corporation collaborate to bring native 100Gbps Packet Capture to the UK
With a native 100G interface; therefore, not requiring additional load balancing or clustering hardware, a key differentiator of the Synesis Packet Capture platform is that it captures and stores every single packet without exception.