- Up to 65% off Breach & Attack Simulation
Managing cyber risk is hard; so many alerts, tools and an ever-growing threat landscape make it easy for misconfigurations and environment drift to increase your attack surface.
And that is why, until 30th April, we are offering up to 65% off Keysight’s breach and attack simulation (BAS) platform, Threat Simulator.
- Extending data security to address cloud migration and remote workforce growth
Join Phoenix Datacom and CipherCloud for a live webinar discussion to learn how companies are addressing their evolving cloud security and remote workforce challenges.
- WEBINAR: Addressing the new homeworking threat landscape
Homeworking presents a changing threat landscape as well as exacerbating some existing threats. Join us with FireEye as we explore these threats and how to address them.
- Phoenix Datacom and Toyo Corporation collaborate to bring native 100Gbps Packet Capture to the UK
With a native 100G interface; therefore, not requiring additional load balancing or clustering hardware, a key differentiator of the Synesis Packet Capture platform is that it captures and stores every single packet without exception.
- WEBINAR: Accelerate Innovation & Productivity with Test Automation
This webinar will provide useful insights to help Test Professionals to unlock a new era of test capability and resource ROI.
- Overcoming SDI over IP broadcasting challenges
The switch to moving SDI over IP networks can unlock significant benefits for Broadcasters and the Telcos who carry the traffic, but as with most things, realising those benefits to their full potential can require a deeper understanding of the complexities involved.