- Test Automation for the masses
If you have previously considered a Lab Automation Switch but the large size or high port count have been a barrier to entry, our compact 4RU Lepton ColdFusion Switch is definitely for you!
- LDC invests in network performance and security specialist Phoenix Datacom
The partnership with LDC will support the existing management team – led by Managing Director, John Carson - to expand Phoenix Datacom’s suite of hardware and software products and related services to help its enterprise customers further enhance their cyber-security. LDC’s backing will also help the team to explore complementary acquisitions.
- Up to 65% off Breach & Attack Simulation
Managing cyber risk is hard; so many alerts, tools and an ever-growing threat landscape make it easy for misconfigurations and environment drift to increase your attack surface.
And that is why, until 30th April, we are offering up to 65% off Keysight’s breach and attack simulation (BAS) platform, Threat Simulator.
- Cloud Security Questionnaire
To help us ensure our security e-vents continue to deliver informative content that engages and excites, we ask that you help us by completing the short questionnaire below.
- Phoenix Datacom and Toyo Corporation collaborate to bring native 100Gbps Packet Capture to the UK
With a native 100G interface; therefore, not requiring additional load balancing or clustering hardware, a key differentiator of the Synesis Packet Capture platform is that it captures and stores every single packet without exception.
- Overcoming SDI over IP broadcasting challenges
The switch to moving SDI over IP networks can unlock significant benefits for Broadcasters and the Telcos who carry the traffic, but as with most things, realising those benefits to their full potential can require a deeper understanding of the complexities involved.
- Automated early detection through deception with Attivo Networks
We are pleased to announce we have augmented our Better Security Through Automation capability by signing to provide and support Attivo Networks’ ThreatDefend early detection through deception platform.
- Phoenix Datacom & NetQuest Corporation Announcement
NetQuest Corporation’s solution portfolio covers a vast array of market leading technologies including automated mass cyber surveillance, rapid WAN network survey and high capacity unsampled network metadata generation.
- Quickly find the best FREE solution to your Network / Application Performance challenges
As the leading UK Network/Application Performance Monitoring Value Added Reseller, we have access to multiple complimentary offers, and following consultation, can recommend the solution best suited to your needs.
- Addressing the new perfect storm: Shadow IT and homeworking
Most companies think they use between 40 and 50 unsanctioned apps, but the average number actually exceeds 1,500.