- Extending data security to address cloud migration and remote workforce growth
Join Phoenix Datacom and CipherCloud for a live webinar discussion to learn how companies are addressing their evolving cloud security and remote workforce challenges.
- WEBINAR: Accelerate Innovation & Productivity with Test Automation
This webinar will provide useful insights to help Test Professionals to unlock a new era of test capability and resource ROI.
- WEBINAR: How to increase Firewall effectiveness and life cycle
This is a must-attend webinar for Network, Security, Infrastructure and Apps Teams wishing to ensure security and digital experience are not impacted by unforeseen Firewall issues.
- WEBINAR: Overcoming your SDI over IP network and broadcasting challenges
Join us with ours partners from Bridge Technologies as we explore the benefits and challenges as the Broadcast industries migrate to an IP world.
- WEBINAR: Deceiving attackers to reduce dwell time from months to real-time
Join our webinar to see how Deception - an age old discipline in every adversary based strategy - offers cyber teams the means to identify and detect advanced attackers on the network and effect the correct remediation.
- WEBINAR: Using Machine Learning to automate threat prioritisation & investigation
Join our webinar to see how Machine Learning can keep you ahead of the curve by automating threat assessment and investigation, alleviate alert fatigue and let you focus on what really matters.
- WEBINAR: How to continuously optimise Network Security and defence ROI
Join our webinar to see how breach and attack simulation enables SecOps teams to simulate the cyber-attack kill-chain, continuously improve network security and analyse security spend to make well-informed recommendations.
- Accelerating innovation with Test Automation
Join us with world-leading Automation providers: Huber+Suhner Polatis, Lepton Systems and Quali, as we explore the efficiency gains and cost savings delivered by Optical and Electrical Switching, Sandboxing software and Environment as a Service.
- Democratising data at the Houses of Parliament
The shift to cloud computing and modern application architectures is creating a data tsunami. Making this data available to your teams can be your organisation's most valuable asset provided you have real time visibility into operational, security and business use cases.
- Hands-on penetration testing and ethical hacking 4 day training course
Held in our Cyberlab, this 4 day training course offers a collection of live demonstrations featuring a variety of hacking and defensive techniques used by hackers.