- Easing the homeworking Next-Gen Firewall strain
The sharp rise of homeworking means a sudden and sustained traffic spike for many company Firewalls to contend with, so how can you address this new and unforeseen IT headache?
- Which is the best neighbourhood in North London to watch videos on mobile devices?
Four runs were performed using two phones at the same time to compare a Mobile Operator with one of its associated MVNOs, by playing the same video in the BBC iPlayer app.
- MONITORING VISIBILITY CASE STUDY – Filtering and load-balancing up to 6Tbps of Internet banking traffic
Filtering and load-balancing up to 6Tbps of Internet banking traffic.
- SECURITY VISIBILITY CASE STUDY – Increasing and proving in-line security fail-safe for a major High Street Bank
Resilient connection of Intrusion Prevention Systems to a critical UK banking network.
- Why use a Bypass Switch for in-line security?
Every time you add an in-line security layer, such as an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Next-Gen Firewall or Malware Sandbox, you increase the risk of network downtime because each layer in the tool chain becomes an extra potential point of failure.
- We have automated our Cyberlab with Quali CloudShell
Any device configuration that can be carried out manually can now be automated.
- See how Niksun saved a hospital from a cyber-attack in real-time
When a hospital in the US was attacked, Niksun's technology saved the network, protected patient's confidentiality, and kept the hospital out of the news.
- Investment firm reduces attack risk with ThreatARMOR
ThreatArmor Case Study: see how an Investment firm easily reduced risk and cyber-attack surface with Ixia ThreatARMOR to Automatically block bad IP addresses from reaching its network.
- We left an Ixia ThreatARMOR in our test network, when we returned, we were pleasantly surprised.
Drinking our own champagne: Ixia ThreatARMOR in the Phoenix Datacom test network automatically blocking known bad IP addresses.
- ExtraHop enhances visibility and security for Sportingbet
For an operation generating billions of pounds a year, the reliability of its IT systems plus the security of transactions is critical and Sportingbet runs extensive systems and processes to ensure it meets internal requirements and external regulatory compliance from the UK Gambling Commission.