Ethernet testing with the Sunrise MTT-50 module
The MTT-50 Module is the perfect choice for Service Providers currently using Sunrise Telecom’s Modular Test Toolkit (MTT) in the field.
Key features include:
- Full 10/100/1000 Mbps and Gigabit Ethernet line rate traffic generation
- 100M optical interface (100FX) available through SFPs
- Performs throughput, latency, frame loss, and back-to-back tests per RFC 2544
- Packet Delay Variation measurement per RFC3393 on BERT/RFC2544 modes
- BER testing at Layer 1, Layer 2, and Layer 3 (IP) for Gigabit Ethernet and IP services
- IP verification with Ping, Trace Route, ARP Scan and IP Throughput across a routed network
- Generate up to 8 traffic flows with different MAC address, VLAN tag, and IP address configurations
- Class of Service (CoS) via VLAN P-bit and IP Type of Service (ToS/DSCP) traffic prioritisation settings
- Optional Voice over IP testing: IP phone emulation, statistics and Voice Quality Measurements
- Supports SIP and H323 to emulate an IP phone for VQM
- Dual Port capability for network element prequalification testing
- Test Profiles for fast and efficient test set configuration and operation.
See also: Ethernet testing on the SunRise RxT platform