Today’s sophisticated networks often require numerous costly test units to identify and fix complex problems. The SunSet E20c saves on costs while minimising network downtime by eliminating the need to purchase and carry multiple units.
These versatile, handheld units include a complete set of tools for testing networks, making them extremely useful for installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting a wide variety of communication services and technologies.
The SunSet E20c tests cellular, frame relay, switching, access, and simple leased line networks. A field-replaceable NiMH battery pack and upgradeable software options ensure that the unit stays in service, and is easily updated to keep pace with your testing requirements. With its high-powered processing architecture and dual receivers and transmitters, no other equipment of similar size and cost matches the SunSet E20c’s versatility or convenience.
Key features include:
- Complete multi-service feature set in a single affordable package
- Combines E1 transmission testing and protocol analyser
- Easy-to-Use, graphical configuration screens
- Stored system profiles and test results
- Dual BER testing and bidirectional monitoring capabilities
- Datacom and MUX modes
- Intuitive user interface with status LED indicators
- GSM AMR Monitoring
- GSM Channel Monitoring
- Standards: based on 3GPP TS 08.60, 08.61, 06.90 standard
- Bidirectional drop/monitor of 8 and 16 kbit/s GSM channels/ sub-channel
- AMR modes of 4.75, 5.15, 5.90, 6.70, 7.40, 7.95, 10.2 and 12.2 kbit/s
- Automatic frame type detection
- Identify signalling channel for A-bis, A-ter and A links
- Voice decoded bi-directionally.