Solutions for 10Gigabit Ethernet Development, Deployment, Operation & Maintenance
The introduction of 10Gig Ethernet puts new strains on network infrastructures, the applications running over those infrastructures, and hardware and software devices such as routers, gateways, firewalls, IDS, IPS and servers. Realistic testing is essential at every stage from development in R & D labs to deployment and ongoing operation and maintenance – and that’s where Phoenix Datacom can supply the appropriate tools, test equipment, traffic generators, user community simulation and network simulators.
Capturing and analysis of data from 10 gigabit networks is also a challenge – and here Phoenix Datacom can provide 10GbE network taps that can also filter, aggregate and, if necessary, rate change traffic onto analysers and security devices – and analysers that can directly capture, store and analyse 10 gig data.
10Gig applications for which we provide and support solutions includes:
- IP network simulation with 10Gig interfaces
- Testing the performance of 10 Gigabit devices and services
- Testing the security and functionality of content-aware 10Gig devices
- Testing 10GbE transmission links
- Network access grooming for 10 Gigabit networks
- Data capture, storage and deep-packet analysis
- IDS/IPS for 10Gigabit networks
- Full line-rate protocol analysis and troubleshooting for 10Gigabit networks.